ThingBits is a hardware startup involved in the design and development of educational kits for students, hobbyists, and amateurs of all ages. Our first and flagship product is an Internet of Things (IOT) learning kit built upon the popular Arduino platform.
We are looking to add a part-time employee with the following skills:
1. Experience with Python language
2. Experience with Linux and scripting languages such as bash
3. Experience with SQL databases
4. Software development tools such as GitHub
5. Hardware tinkering experience is plus but not required
A student in any engineering or computer science program would be ideal but not a requirement. This is a combination of onsite (Downtown Minneapolis, MN) and remote work between 20-40 hours per week.